Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Reporting obstructed street lights and other issues

The Hardwick Village Plan highlighted concerns residents have about obstructed street lighting. The parish council is aiming to address any obstructions to lighting that is the responsibility of the parish council. However, most streets lights are the responsibility of the county council. The good news is that you can easily report any issues through their website and we warmly encourage you to do so; please do not assume someone has already reported it.

If you see a problem with a street light, road signs, pot holes, flooding, hedges and trees or any other highway issue you can report it by clicking here or searching for Cambridgeshire roadworks and faults.

If you have any issues with missed or lost bins, council tax or benefit issues, or environmental issues such as dog fouling, littering or abandoned vehicles they can be reported on by clicking here or searching for south cambs report it.

Skip to content