Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Report a fault

Flooding info:

To register for EA notifications if in an area which may be at risk:  which has details of information on current flood alerts in place.

Flooding responsibilities

To report a fault, you need to contact the below units/agencies/divisions:

Who to contact / contact details What for
South Cambridgeshire District Council
  • Fly-tipping
  • Littering
  • Bin collections
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Street cleaning
  • Dog fouling
  • Planning and enforcement
  • Broken street name plates
  • Air quality
  • Council tax
  • Council tax fraud
Cambridgeshire County Council
  • Highways
  • Trees on highway verges
  • Public rights of ways
Cambridgeshire County Council
  • Street lighting faults
  • Blue badge misuse
  • Flooding
  • Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults

Skip to content