These photographs are in the Cambridgeshire Collection. It is not known who took them. Thanks to Mr Norman Coulson for providing copies for the website.
Hardwick village band, date unknown
The church from the south-east, 1906
Steeple repairs, 1910
Cottages built 1834, photo 1928. cf. modern picture. See plaque.
The blacksmith's shop in 1928. The bake house is in the background. cf. modern picture
The Rectory in 1928. cf. modern picture
Three thatched cottages made into one house. The photo was taken in 1928. It is thought that the three were bought earlier for £10. cf. modern picture
Victoria House in 1928. cf. modern picture
May Queen, 1937