Update from Highways England: M11 junction 11 Mill Bridge: bridge maintenance
Due to weather conditions, we now plan to complete this work with following closures for each phase, as detailed below:
Phase 1: M11 Mill bridge, north bridge closure, starting 8pm Friday 22 January to 6am Monday 25 January
- Traffic on the A10 / Cambridge Road will be diverted via the A505 at Royston, before joining the A1301 to head towards Trumpington.
- Traffic from the A10 wanting to travel on the M11 southbound at junction 11, will be diverted northbound on the M11 to junction 12, A603 roundabout before returning southbound on the M11 to continue your journey.
- Traffic wanting to leave the M11 for Cambridge will stay on the M11 to junction 12, A603 roundabout before re-joining the M11 southbound to exit at junction 11 to join the A1309 / Hauxton Road.
Phase 2: M11 Mill bridge, south bridge closure, starting 8pm Friday 29 January to 6am Monday 1 February
- Traffic on the A1309 / Hauxton Road wishing to join the A10 will be diverted via the A1301, A505 westbound before joining the A10 at Royston.
- Traffic from the A1309 / Hauxton Road wishing travel northbound on the M11 will be diverted southbound to junction 10 to turn around and continue their journey northbound.
- Traffic wanting to leave the M11 for the A10 southbound from Trumptington will be diverted via the M11 junction 10 and return northbound to exit at junction 11 onto the A10.